Re: [linux-audio-user] Need for JACK Rack (2)? (was: Re: Need for more than stereo)

From: Carotinho <carotinobg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 18:25:00 EET

Hi!

> Are there any JACK Rack users that can convince me they will need it
> in the future and tell me why they do not use other tools?

I don't know about Om, it scared me with the amount of dependencies, while
Jack Rack compiled smoothly (Slack 10.2). I use it for live audio processing,
I use my computer as an effect processor for reverberation etc. in my sound
services. I can't think of a substitute, so, please keep on:)

Byez!

Carotinho

http://mail.yahoo.it