[linux-audio-user] realtime-preempt without PAM?

From: Ross Vandegrift <ross@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 21:04:11 EET

Hello everyone,

I've been using the Realtime LSM with 2.6 for some time now, but
recent issues with apps getting dropped from Jack makes me think I
should explore realtime preempt.

I've built myself 2.6.15.1-rt16 and have it running. Everything I've
read has information on configuring PAM to setup limits. My box is
running Slackware, which doesn't use PAM.

Is there some software I can use instead of PAM, for this purpose?

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross@email-addr-hidden