RE: [linux-audio-user] Audacity will not work if JACK is running.

From: Balbinder Dobe <baldobe2000@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 16:38:51 EET

I did

apt-get install rezound

and I still do nto have an icon to open rezound.

However, I am able to open it from the treminal but I
can nto play anything. This is the messages that I
got :
using path '/usr/share/rezound' for share data
directory
'lame' executable not found in $PATH -- mp3 support
will be disabled
If rezound dies unexpectedly while seeking with the
keyboard, auto-repeat may be disabled.. if this
happens run 'rezound --fix-auto-repeat'
cannot write to working directory candidate:
/mnt/sdb6/Projects/Elliman/Stranger -- Permission
denied
Segmentation fault

What does this mean?