Re: [linux-audio-user] Blue snoball USB mic

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 17:44:43 EET

> I haven't tried it, but I've been thinking about getting a USB
> microphone too. Remember that JACK can only handle one audio device, so
> it's probably not completely trivial to record from an USB microphone
> (which is a separate audio device) and for example output to another
> soundcard using JACK.

Which brings up something I have had to deal with a fair amount lately.
  Is there a good way to handle multiple cards in Jack?

I was thinking of looking at my alsa config to link the two cards there,
but then if I did that would Jack recognize that setup? Or would it
only have the option of one card or the other?

       Seablade