Re: [linux-audio-user] Blue snoball USB mic

From: <lee@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 17:45:00 EET

I have used Jack with two audio devices, a usb device for input and a built in laptop device for playback. There were audible dropouts, but that is because the built in device is poorly made. So using my past experience, it would be possible to use a usb mic as input and a second usb device for output, creating a self contained portable studio.

-lee