Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: mjoo 0.0.4 released

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 20:05:21 EEST

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 01:39, Leonard "paniq" Ritter wrote:
> mjoo

Hi. Leonard. Is there any other place apart from sourceforge, the I can
download this from? Konqueror accessing sourceforge is a dead loss.
Constantly stuck in some loop with 100% CPU. Firefox took ages loading up all
sourceforges adds, then said the project didn't exist with this URL.
'http://sourceforge.net/projects/mjoo'.

I'd like to try the install, as someone just said they had a problem
installing.

Nigel.