Re: [linux-audio-user] Smack 0.3 Released.

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 21:54:32 EEST

On Thu May 4 2006 08:56, tim hall wrote:
> know full well what GIMP means, but I find it mildly amusing,
> perhaps because I'm naive when it comes to s&m. It is entirely

Where I'm sitting, "gimp" is an insulting term for a handicapped
person, and only became a BDSM related term after the movie Pulp
Fiction had a character by that name. It'd be like calling a
KDE image editor "kike". (Don't know if that's a naughty word
over there too, but it is here.)

I think no matter what collection of vowels and consonants you
put together, sooner or later it's going to upset somebody.

Rob