Re: [linux-audio-user] gentoo proaudio portage overlay

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladolidt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 12:08:20 EEST

Frieder B?rzele escribe:
> I'm the author of the proaudio overlay
> Tom and me maintain the overlay
> please report problems directly to the gentoo forums topic:
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-427211.html
> or send me a mail directly

Is any "press note" for your project available?

I just started mantaining a web site devoted to audio and multimedia
using open sourced software in spanish. I'd like to translate an as
complete as posible description of your project so the spanish
audience can start using it!

Feel free to add me to any mailing list for announcements of updates
to your project, if any exists.

Cordially, Ismael

--
 Ismael Valladolid Torres       OpenPGP key ID: 0xDE721AF4
  [^[$B$?$S$?$S$9$_$^$;$s^[(B]       Jabber ID: ivalladt@email-addr-hidden