[linux-audio-user] more questions on FST

From: Aaron Krister Johnson <aaron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 21:35:28 EEST

Hi all-

I tried fst-1.7 under the latest version of wine on my Slackware 10.1
system--no luck still.

I'm beginning to think that fst is not playing nice with glibc-2.3.4

Can someone who has used Kontakt under Linux share the output
of /lib/libc.so.6 here with me so I can compare?

Also, if glibc is indeed the problem, is there smething I can change in the
fst code that would make it work with my current version if I can show
debugging info--I prefer not to go through the headache of overhauling my
entire system if there's a uick fix in fst code instead.

Another question--barring that, if I do replace glibc, will I have to
recompile my kernel, wine, etc?

Best,
Aaron.