Re: [linux-audio-user] [Music] First track – prog rock instrumental

From: Q <qb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 22:02:48 EEST

Petter Sundlöf wrote:
> Very nice! Good work. What recording hardware did you use?
>
> One mixing nitpick I might have is that the bass is perhaps a little
> high at the beginning?
>
> Cheers

Many thanks for your comments. I mentioned hardware in a follow-up to
Jonty Needham's post – our emails probably crossed in the ether.

I think you might have a point about the bass; it's pretty exposed to
start with and probably doesn't need to be quite that high. I need to
play around with some of the timing in the bass part anyway so I'll
probably bring the level down a little at the same time.

Thanks for listening.