[linux-audio-user] Extreme time-stretching sofware v.0.0.2

From: Paul <paulgfx@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 00:07:03 EEST

Hi.
I released today the second version of the
extreme-time-stretching software.
It's here:
http://hypermammut.sourceforge.net/src/paulstretch/

News:
  - Added a graphical user interface (requires
wxWidgets). Now you can control the FFT size (buffer
size) too. Also, you can use this program as a very
interesting effect if you make FFT size large (even if
the stretch parameter is close to 1)
  - Added Ogg Vorbis support for output (requires ogg
vorbis libraries)
  - Added an "optimize" option to the FFT size to make
it power of 2 or 3 for speedups (afaik the fftw
library is optimised for these kinds of buffers). The
disavantage is that the stretch value is now quantised
(if you don't like this, you can disable the optimize
checkbox).

P.S. For now, there is no available resource checking
(I mean if your disk is full or the buffer size is too
large, the program will crash)

Paul