Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Removing AC hum after the fact.

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 15:23:41 EEST

--- Wolfgang Woehl <tito@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Tuesday 30 May 2006 09:12, Alex Polite:
> > On 5/29/06, Wolfgang Woehl <tito@email-addr-hidden>
> wrote:
> > > Monday 29 May 2006 20:22, Alex Polite:
> didn't do me any good.
> > >
> > > That must be some son-of-a-gun *hum* you got
> there. Could you post a
> > > snippet somewhere? I'm a hum collector. Yes,
> really. Thanks in advance.
> >
> > The material is kind of confidential but I'll
> think I now how to
> > reproduce the exact same hum. I'll do i little
> recording especially
> > for your collection later on this week :)
>
> Cool, thank you. Think I'll ask Ron for some turkey
> cawlin' too. But then that
> might be confidential just as well.

Finding it could be problematic. I save everything but
haven't seen this stuff since removing the noise about
a year ago. I must have it. I'll look later today.

I could ask for copies of the penile and vaginal
surgery feeds I did this month. Mmmm, audio and video
noise. If anyone is erectilely challanged, let me
know. I've watched enough video to feel confidant
performing the corectional surgery at a cut rate--my
investment is a pocket knife and a flashlight. My
flashlite kicks butt. It's an Inova rechargable but
that's another topic.

ron