Re: [linux-audio-user] fst-1.8 README revised

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladolidt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 15 2006 - 18:50:35 EEST

Chris Cannam escribe:
> Michael Gerdau managed to find it, and sent me a link for inclusion in the
> dssi-vst README (but I haven't made another release since then). It's at
> this highly memorable location:
>
> http://www.steinberg.de/324+M54a708de802.html

Sorry for being so insistent, but the correct link's (right now the
one you include) been referred from [1]here since years:

1. http://ygrabit.steinberg.de/~ygrabit/public_html/index.html

So IMHO this is the link which should be included in any docs.

> I wonder how long it'll stay there.

No matter how long as far as *my link* is the one referred. :)

Cordially, Ismael

--
 Ismael Valladolid Torres        OpenPGP key ID: 0xDE721AF4
                                      Jabber ID: ivalladt@email-addr-hidden