[linux-audio-user] [ANN] ALSA MIDI Humanizer v0.0.1

From: Cesare Marilungo <cesare@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 02:42:21 EEST

ALSA MIDI Humanizer is a tiny application that route MIDI events between
two applications adding random timing and velocity offsets to NOTEON and
NOTEOFF events, with a bare bones GUI to adjust the two ranges.

More infos here:

http://www.cesaremarilungo.com/blog/?post=17

Download:

http://www.cesaremarilungo.com/download/ALSA-MIDI-Humanizer-0.0.1.tar.gz

To build it just 'make'.

For the developers reading this list: at the moment the code is just a
quick hack. I didn't know anything about ALSA develpment, the GTK+
toolkit and linux threads until this morning when I've started studying
some tutorials (used the midirouter.c code from the ALSA tutorial by
Matthias Nagorni as a starting point). So, be kind.

Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you!

c.

--
www.cesaremarilungo.com