[linux-audio-user] auto-track splitting (gramofile replacement)

From: Bearcat M. Sandor <HomeTheater@email-addr-hidden-soul.com>
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 01:03:55 EEST

Hello folks,

I have a number of files that were transcribed from records. One side of the
record equals one wav file. I used to use gramofile to split them up.
Gramofile simply searched for the quiet passages and broke up the tracks,
based on user preferences.

Gramofile is no-more and my system has advanced to the point where gramofile
is broken and i cannot recompile it.

Is there another app that does the same thing (or can do it) and is still
active. Command line or gui makes no difference, but i have a preference for
qt/kde, though gtk based is ok.

Bearcat M. Sandor