Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Music: Ringheims Auto - "Kanskje No"]

From: Cesare Marilungo <cesare@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 02:32:45 EEST

Do you guys know about John Oswald and his Plunderphonic album:

http://plunderphonics.com/

Read the story on the website. The album (which is great, IMO) has been
made (back in 1989) exclusively and completely with samples from famous
musicians (Beatles, Michael Jackson, Metallica) recordings.

It's available for download from the link above. It's ok (I mean legal)
because it's no-profit.

c.

--
www.cesaremarilungo.com
On the Internet, no one knows you're using Windows NT