[linux-audio-user] finally... my 1st themes made with Linux

From: perlanegra proyect <perlanegra.proyect@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 14:31:41 EEST

hi everybody...

hare I am again, after a long long time of to appear here, I've made
my first audio work with GNU/LInux...

I have to suffer commercial software because of my job, but this
summer I've had some spare time to make a serious work with Linux.
They are a pair of raw electro themes with no time effects, "dogma
sound" like I say... The links are here:

http://perlssdj.blogspot.com/2006/09/xtatik-ep-new-electro-single-made-with.html

I think Jack is an amazing tool 4 audio creation, I find it very
interesting, and very versatile, I feel very comfortable with it now.
I've used Ardour too and it's a good tool, but I have a dude...

wich software do I need to mix audio 4 video with GNU/Linux ? I'm
working on a video and I'd like to mix the sound with free software,
maybe should I use Cinelerra? I think I've read something about audio
plugins there, but can't remember the details... If somebody can help
me, I'd be very pleased to hear u, thanx

enjoy the themes, and be free to remix them, they have a CC No
Commercial- Share alike, so, u can use them 4 personal projects...

May the power be with U...

C'ya on the net... ;)

(any kind of comment is good, thanx)

PerlssDj