Re: [linux-audio-user] finally... my 1st themes made with Linux

From: glauber alex dias prado <glauberalex@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 13:56:57 EEST

Hello, i didnt heared your songs sorry for that, but its late now,
perhaps i will do it later, your questions have answers, for syncing i
would use xjadeo plugin to jack which is a tool that works as a charm
for this kind of task, but it assumes that the video composition is
already made and you are constructing the audio part of it.

 Later when they are in sync you can use a lot of tools to glue it up, i
would recommend avidemux2 for guilineass savy, otherwise either ffmpeg
or transcode can do a fair job with a minimum of understanding of
command line operations and a bit of man pages reading.

On the other hand if you are going to composite the video on top of your
song track i and this is a personal approach would go with blender NLA
which is a very decent tool allowing you to make professional stuff,
also with a minimum of reading and searching for tutorials about it.

bye

Glauber Alex Dias Prado.