[linux-audio-user] Re: It seemed like a good idea at the time.

From: Arnold Krille <arnold.krille@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 21:52:08 EEST

2006/9/22, Folderol <folderol@ukfsn.org>:
> The first is the 'uk' bit which rather limits potential guests. The
> other is that there do seem to be an embarrassingly high number of such
> sites, including our very own LAM.
> Not sure what I'll do with it now. As I said, it seemed a good idea at
> the time.

Then use it for your own and if somebody wants to be linked on your
site, add the link...

As you said, there are already a lot of link-collections and if you
pay for the domain (and webspace and traffic), you are the one to use
it primarily.

Arnold *egoistic arnoldarts.de-owner* Krille

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/
---