[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Aldrin 0.7 (Vulture)

From: Leonard Ritter <contact@email-addr-hidden-ritter.com>
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 21:07:21 EET

Sorry for the repost, I forgot to update the subject ;)

Aldrin is an open source modular sequencer/tracker, designed to be 1:1 compatible to Jeskola Buzz.

We're proud to announce the release of Aldrin 0.7 (Vulture), featuring Automation, MIDI controller support, preliminary user help documents compiled by Phed (thank you a lot!), support for song info texts, preset editing, the all new M4wII synth, support for user interface extensions and the usual set of bugfixes.

http://www.leonard-ritter.com/announcement_aldrin_0_7_vulture

--
Leonard Ritter
-- Freelance Art & Logic