Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] Aldrin 0.7 (Vulture)

From: <joke@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 21:57:49 EET

Hi Leonard,
nice, it compil straight!!
sound good... just few questions and remarks :

in Alsa mode, when you are manipulate the machines you have cut in the
sound, like interruption... my kernel is a basic one but is it related
to the kernel?

I would like to know what do you mean by 1:1 compatible to jeskola
Buzz... any buzz machines won't work with Aldrin? what do you mean by
compatible?

thanks for this work, it will be very good if this buzz machine is now
working on nux!!

cheers

joker