Re: [linux-audio-user] Issue with TAP plugins

From: Marc-Olivier Barre <mobarre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 21:20:06 EET

On 11/24/06, Yves Potin <yves@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Two questions : am I alone to encounter this issue, and what kind
> of debug information could be of a help ?
> My setup is dual Opteron, 2 Go RAM, SATA Drives, RME Multiface II,
> Gentoo 2006.1, kernel : 2.6.18.1 #1 SMP PREEMPT and Alsa Version
> 1.0.12rc1 provided with this vanilla kernel, normally patched for real
> time.
> Thanks in advance for any kind of help,
>
> Y.

TAP plugins are useful, TAP plugins sound nice, I love the multiband
EQ, TAP reverb sounds real good too.

That being said, they are unusable unless some guru takes a look to
cleanup the code, to avoid denormal problems, to make these plugins
"realtime compliant", etc.
Marc-Olivier Barre,
(Markinoko)
Kinoko en Orbite.