Re: [linux-audio-user] usb2200a

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 20 2006 - 16:12:43 EET

st wrote:
> This device may be convenient, but I don't like the idea of one piece
> of equipment acting as the mic, the preamp and the ADC all at once.

Well first: I just brought it home and it works flawlessly with linux.
Secondly, it's actually a regular 2200a with an added usb sound card.
For admittedly better audio quality you can simply not connect the usb
and use it together with any preamp/adc combo.

For now it's a big step up in quality for me and a convenient,
all-in-one solution that'll exactly let me upgrade the weaker parts of
the chain later...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte