Re: [linux-audio-user] new hip hop un-strumentals made in Linux :)

From: Johannes Mario Ringheim <jri@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 19:04:14 EET

perlanegra proyect wrote:
> hallo everybody again..
>
> These last days I've uploaded a pair of remixes made in Linux, they
> are a pair of hip hop un-strumentals, more than 30 tracks to made a
> pair of simple beats, I'd just like to share them with u and maybe
> have some feedback... I'd like to hear your opinion :)

Well, I'm kinda into hiphop myself, not the bling-stuff of course. I've
listened much to things like european experimental beats and new york
style 'golden age' hiphop.

To a hiphop head your songs sounds kinda...strange, and not very much
within the genre. Rather I would call it electronica, ambient maybe, or
maybe even noise. I don't really have an opinion on it being any of
those genres, and I certainly don't know how the face of an MC would
look like if you asked him/her to rhyme on that ;)

OTOH I like your photos very much, and the fact that you share your
music. Keep it going!

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.org