[linux-audio-user] cross platform FOSS audio software list

From: Chris McCormick <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 29 2007 - 14:51:56 EET

Hi All,

Someone on another list I'm subscribed to has recently posted a message
saying "check out this awesome software I found for Mac OSX" with a link
to Audacity. I'd like to post back giving examples of lots of other great
cross platform FOSS audio apps and say a bit about why FOSS is nice. Is
there a concise list somewhere I can link to? Or do people just want to
tell me their favorite bits of cross platform mainstream friendly audio
software?

Best,

Chris.

chris@email-addr-hidden