Re: [linux-audio-user] What purpose does this list serve?

From: Leonard Ritter <contact@email-addr-hidden-ritter.com>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 00:32:18 EET

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 11:52 -0500, Greg Wilder wrote:
> Despite my sarcastic tone, these comments are not meant to be
> destructive. I
> hope they might be a wake up call to a community that deserves better.

all well and good, but the trouble is that you are not the only one
making "wake up calls" (you know what one does with a sounding alarm
clock?), and i doubt this mailing list would be any better if 90% of
comments made were comprised of generalizing statements like yours ;)

(or this one here.)

all in all, we generalize too much!!!1 i am fed up with complaints about
meta-discussions!

--
Leonard Ritter
-- Freelance Art & Logic