Re: [linux-audio-user] audio/video player for theatre use anyone?

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 03 2007 - 17:40:13 EET

Thorsten-

    If Ardour Devs decide you want to tackle this for 3.0 I would be
more than willing to provide a TON of feedback on it;) I have actually
used live for a medium complexity show, it is capable of a fair amount,
but not everything easily. If you put in the separate transports on a
per track basis, actually then the majority of the work modifying it for
Theater based work would fall on the GUI and how to access those tracks,
etc.

           Seablade