Re: [linux-audio-user] intel core 2 duo and amd turion 64x2

From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 20:47:13 EET

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 12:56:30PM -0500, carmen wrote:
> On Fri Mar 09, 2007 at 07:43:00PM -1000, david wrote:
> > ljc@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> everything is made by Compal, Quanta, and ASUS. can you really
> discriminate by western "brand" ?

I bought an ASUS "whitebook" last year. It felt good not to pay for an
OS I wasn't going to use. But, now I wonder if it was such a good idea.
I can't seem to find an extra battery to buy anywhere. Is this a general
laptop issue? or just something that happens when what one has was only
purchased by a relatively small segment of the market?

(this was my first laptop purchase, so I guess I'm a bit of a mobility
newbie.)

-Eric Rz.