Re: [linux-audio-user] Samba felidae - call for soloists :)

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 00:02:14 EET

Florian Schmidt wrote:

> Head (with some Pa stuff in the background)
> Solo Pa
> Solo I1 (more soft Pa stuff in the back)
> SoloI I2 (Pb takes over now in the back)
> Solo Pb
> Head (with some Pb stuff)

That's one way to do it. Another would be do have Pa and Pb play
compatible roles, for instance chords/fills, rhytmic/block or
interlocking grooves (I thought about doing a montuno)...

> I'll rerecord the thing with click track again, so my shoddy timing doesn't
> throw you off so bad

I don't think oyu should put your timing down so much! Is the guitar is
recorded separate from the shaker you could fix the few obvious places
in ardour in a manner of minutes. And this might end up with a more
organic feel than everybody trying to lock with a beeping sine.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte