[LAU] rumble, motor-like sound. What frequency to set notch filter?

From: millward <millward@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 16:49:19 EEST

I'm trying ot clean up a WAV file that has a low sounding rumble, motor-like
sound, sort of up and down. It's lower than the bass line. I'm finding this
hard to describe in words. I'm using the Gnome Wave Cleaner and its got
a notch filter but I don't know what frequency to set it for. I do know people
hear from about 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz, on a good day, so would maybe 50 Hz
to 100 Hz would be a good start?