Re: [LAU] A place on the web to put some toons

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 01:02:53 EEST

Le Vendredi, 18 May 2007 23:42:30 +0200,
Mysth-R <mysthr21@email-addr-hidden> a écrit :

> ok
> in mp3.com, you can post just one mp3, or what you want. There is
> many artist who just have one or two mp3, and no album.
> also you have dogmazic.net, but it is a french site...
> That is true, in Jamendo, you have to post an entire album...

Ca me derange pas pantoute que ce soit en francais, since downlaods are
downlaods and usually they speak binary. I'm looking more for a simple
place where it's possible to upload stuff. I use to have a geocities
account and that's the kind of place where it's possible to put stuff
for other folks to download. I am no artist although I like making
music and would get a chuckle or two ferom reading eventual (if
any at all !) comments from other folks listening to some stuff I made.

Cheers,

Al