Re: [LAU] Re: DAW usability

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 16 2007 - 00:14:38 EEST

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 10:50:43PM +0200, Nick Copeland wrote:

> You also have an issue with what I have to say, and you also work on
> directly on the project, no? It is kind of strange that everybody that is
> associated with Odour is averse to criticism, and are so vocal about it.

I'm not averse to criticism. Those who followed one or the other design
process can confirm that. I know and admit there problems within Ardour.
I think I can see we are not averse to criticism. I don't accept unfounded,
overly broad or even plain dumb criticism, though.

You ignored most of what Paul said in the open DAW format thread,
you talked about the kind of effiency that wasn't the matter and made
strange remarks about Ardour's effiency (notice the feedback from several
people) and somehow you seem to have a talent to warp what has been said.

So I must conclude that you either have serious comprehension problems
or are out here to stir shit up, also called trolling.
This does no good, anyway.

I hope you will change your ways or go away.

> Are you saying, as troll or whatever stupid name you want to use, that I
> don't have a right to a voice?

Stupid talk - stupid name.
Your right to a voice - you should use it more wisely.

--
Thorsten Wilms
Thorwil's Design for Free Software: