Re: [LAU] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) has been released!

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 14 2007 - 21:00:10 EEST

Dragan Noveski wrote:
> David Adler wrote:
>>
>> debian testing, evilwm, version of qt4 is 4.3.0-2+b1, jackd 0.103.0-6
> i am usind debian testing too, fluxbox, the same qt4 and
> jackd-0.103.0-selfcomiled binary.
>
> cheers,
> doc
>>
>> I try to raise my hand but sadly do not (yet) know what we crashers
>> have in common. Tell me if i can give other information that might be relevant.

It seems to me that this libqt4-gui_4.3.0-2+b1 from debian testing
(lenny) is the one common denominator in these reported tooltip crashes.

I've been testing on debian etch, where its libqt4-gui_4.2.1-2+etch1
have no issues re. these crashes and any other, fwiw :)

Would it be too troublesome if at least one of you could regress to Qt4
4.2.1 as in etch ? Unless you really need it for the latest
bleeding-edge KDE4, there's no real need to have Qt 4.3 atm. But you
tell me if it's OK in checking this out just for the peace of (my) mind.

Thanks.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden