Re: [LAU] I need a single-play player

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 20:43:21 EEST

rob wrote:
> Bob van der Poel wrote:
>> So, I thought I'd put the tracks on a mp3 player and plug that into my
>> PA. Only problem is that I can't seem to figure out (find?) one that
>> lets me select a track, hit <play> and, when the track is done, STOP.
> Why not edit the MP3's and append a few minutes silence?

Thanks for this ... I actually thought the same thing the other night
when I was looking for "the player". I suppose that during the
thunderous applause I get after each song it'd be easy enough to stop
the player and cue up the next track.

Best,

EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca