Re: [LAU] [LAA] [ANN] LV2 vocoder plugin released

From: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 13 2007 - 03:53:24 EEST

Dragan Noveski <perodog@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Nedko Arnaudov wrote:
>> This is first release of the LV2 vocoder.
>>
>> Code is based on version 0.3 of LADSPA plugin created by Josh Green.
>>
>> LADSPA plugin created by Josh Green is basically an adaption of
>> Achim Settelmeier's Vocoder program to LADSPA.
>>
>> Code and screenshots can be found here:
>>
>> http://nedko.arnaudov.name/soft/lv2vocoder/
>>
>> If you get DNS resolve problems, you can try this URL instead (may not
>> work in future):
>>
>> http://triton.atia.com/nedko/soft/lv2vocoder/
>>

> hallo nedko, cause i would like to try this one, i am just compiling
> zynjacku, but in ./configure i come to this point:
>
> No package 'lv2dynparamhost-1' found
>

> could you give me a hint where to find this library?

you need lv2dynparam library:

http://home.gna.org/lv2dynparam/

However, zynjacku is host for lv2 *synths*. You will not be able to load
lv2vocoder into zynjacku. You can load it into some other more generic
purpose lv2 host. Of course you can still use zynjacku to load synth for
the carrier.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>