Re: [LAU] difference between realtime-kernel and low-latency-kernel?

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 06 2007 - 15:15:23 EEST

Hi Florian.
I understood nice to be an adjective, but I was questioning the word "low";
I see now you were referring to non-audio, so I understand.

I have two jackd scripts I use, one for Playback-only, and one for duplex
using my Zoom H4 mic. I have attached the scripts and their outputs from
your script. See anything I could improve?

Thanks.
-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com