[LAU] [LAM] Vengeance (Working Title)

From: James <everamzah@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 15 2007 - 01:12:41 EEST

4.5 MB MP3:
http://www.archive.org/download/VengeanceworkingTitle/1111_soclean1441.mp3
2.9 MB OGG:
http://www.archive.org/download/VengeanceworkingTitle/1111_soclean1441.ogg
Stream:
http://www.archive.org/download/VengeanceworkingTitle/VengeanceworkingTitle_vbr.m3u

Hello, it's been a while since I've posted music on this mailing list. My
name is James and I make IDM, Breakcore/DnB-type music using Linux audio
exclusively. Primarilly, my tools are SEQ24/Specimen, Ardour2/JAMin, Snd,
PHASEX, etc... ANYWHOS, been working on this song since last night, and
wanted to share, and RFC. I'm open to critisism as well as collaboration.
All my music is CC licensed; individual session tracks, in FLAC format, can
be obtained directly through myself or on (usually) the archive @
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=everamzah

Thanks in advance for listening,

--