Re: [LAU] [LAM] Vengeance (Working Title)

From: James <everamzah@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 15 2007 - 05:31:02 EEST

oh kewl. sounds good, i'll have to go thru it and there's always more
materials available from me as well. don't u love the archive?? ;D

updated version is: http://everamzah.googlepages.com/1111_gentle.mp3
^ this one's better, first half pretty mature, second half still needs more
development. added alien effects lol - PHASEX, defaults mostly tho

> On 10/14/07, drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Not that I don't like the licenses I have seen you using so far... BY-SA
(my
> preference) and

i don't care too much about the licensing honestly. as long as it's a
copyleft license, preferablly creative commons. so whatevs ;D