Re: [LAU] Good mic for voice?

From: Rick Green <rtg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 17:49:32 EET

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007, william estrada wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> Looking for a good mic for a voice app. Currently using a cheap $10 Radio
> shack cassette mic, Model: 33-3019. The volume is very low on both windozes
> and Linux.
>
> I wondering if the Model: HG-M73 or their Model: AVL516 would be better?
>
> Any suggestion? Other sources? Experiences?
  You might look into some of the new products that combine a good quality
studio vocal mic, mic preamp, and a/d interface all in one product.
Consult your favorite search engine for 'USB Microphone'. Samson, Rode,
and Blue are three manufacturers that showed up for me.
   ...of course, then the search begins for working Linux drivers...

--
Rick Green
                                   -Benjamin Franklin