[LAU] How do I get my posts answered?

From: Paul DeShaw <zaltar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 18:33:21 EET

Greetings,

I am noticing, both here and on the Ubuntu Studio User's list, that other people's posts get answered until the problem is solved, but mine are not. Sometimes the initial query is answered, then the thread is dropped before I get the help I need. Other times, my questions are ignored entirely. I do not see this happening with other posters. Nobody is asking for more information to help them answer, or asking me to post differently; the posts are just ignored.

So now, I am asking the community if there is something different you would like in the way I post. I have poured the last two years of my life into trying to get audio production working under Linux, with no success. I do not have a single minute of audio recorded. If I cannot get the support of the community, I don't see how I will ever be able to make music with Linux. What would you like me to do?

Thanks,

Paul in Seattle