Re: [LAU] Accessible MIDI sequencer for Linux

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 10:49:48 EET

I see. Have you tried Rosegarden? It's almost too obvious an answer,
but having checked it looks possible.
I don't think it can do everything using keyboard by default- but it
has an extensive set of freely assignable keyboard shortcuts, and I
wouldn't be surprised if it could be configured to do everything from
open to close without mouse.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com