Re: [LAU] [OT] roland expansion board

From: Marius Janßen <mariusjanssen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 31 2007 - 01:33:32 EET

Julien Claassen schrieb:
> Hi everyone!
> Does anyone have an unused sr-jv80-08 "Keyboards of the 60s and 70s)
> expansion board or does anyone know where to get one relatively cheap. At the
> moment ebay prices seem to high considering prices from a few weeks ago.
> Unfortunitely I didn't have the money by then. :-)
> Kindest regards
> Julien
>
> --------
> Music was my first love and it will be my last (John Miles)
>
> ======== FIND MY WEB-PROJECT AT: ========
> http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
> the Linux TextBased Studio guide
> ======= AND MY PERSONAL PAGES AT: =======
> http://www.juliencoder.de

I got one by eBay in Germany, but there is a nice guy near Hanover who
got the chips read out and who offers
programmed cards with different soundsets for 60 Euro. He is a nice guy
called Bernward Mock
Normally the memory cards are blank so that you can program them
yourself but he got an image of my Session board and he sold me
the Keys of the 60's and 70's daughterboard with this soundset on it.
Contact him over info@email-addr-hidden
They fit in like the other cards made by Roland and they are an exact
copy of the memory on the original cards.
All sounds on this expansion are very useful so I'm very happy with it.

Greetings and God bless, Marius