Re: [LAU] loud noise out of external soundcard in the bandroom when AC-powered

From: Matthias Schönborn <mbs1303@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 17:00:09 EET

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the information! My soundcard has two balanced 1/4" TRS
Outputs, and I think I'll make some TRS cables where the ground is not
connected on one side. Does it matter if the input on the mixer are balanced
or unbalanced? I don't know if that's the case or not because it's not my
mixer. I'm really looking forward to eliminating this freaking noise!

Cheers
Matthias