Re: [LAU] Delta66 problem... still unresolved!!

From: Raphael Bollen <raphael.bollen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 16:11:39 EEST

> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: Jorge
> Verzonden: woensdag 9 april 2008 0:28
> Aan: linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden
> Onderwerp: [LAU] Delta66 problem... still unresolved!!
>

> Hi,

8><-----
> Anyone has experience with a Delta66??

I think I'm hitting the same problem... I recently bought a DELTA 66 and could not get a sound in/out with it, the card is recognized, and seems to work but no audio is going in or out. So I returned the card to the vendor and got another one,... with the same problem.
I found this bugreport: https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=3327
So I guess this is a known problem with revision E of the card.
I tried with lastest alsa driver but still no joy.

--
Raphaël Bollen.
http://www.ampcobelgium.be