Re: [LAU] Some more music made with linux (and PD)

From: Rich E <reakinator@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 04:04:41 EEST

Thanks, Ken, I should have posted this myself :)

There is alot of different things going on in the (only) two pieces on
that page, and I think it was all done in pd. Listen for the
granulated sample of my ex-girlfriend saying "poo" at the end of
Floodwall. Hehe. But Trax is used throughout both of them, and it is
also a good tool for live performance; here's a clip on Youtube of me
playing at UCSD in an Experimental Jazz group with David Borgo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0wcecFjAuA

I hope others can actually get it to work, if they want to...

cheers,
rich