[LAU] Decent and attractive audio player

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 15:16:41 EEST

Hi all,
Well, name says it all, what do people like for an audio player?
I read this blog post and was wondering if there is something he
missed as i have somewhat similar experiences,

http://blog.brokenfunction.com/2008/04/26/why-arent-there-any-good-linux-media-players/

I've been using audacious and amarok and both seem to have there
problems. Amarok makes me think too much about searching and freaks
out parsing a lot of my collection and seem really, really stupid in a
few ways. Also i don't like it how it can't just play from the
collection, i.e when it finishes that album, just go onto the next,
etc. Audacious is ok in a no organisation at all way. I like all my
music to be easy to search and there is 200gb of it.

Aqualung seems technically just what i want, but the interface is not
my taste. I find it really ugly and a bit unfriendly.

So what are the options?

Loki