[LAU] [Linux-Audio-User] M-Audio Trigger Finger

From: J M Needham <J.M.Needham@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 16:57:43 EEST

Dear All,

ANyone used one of these with linux? Couldn't find it's usbid online --
what I want to know is is it worth getting, as in is it supported, have
people found it useful as a controller probably for hydrogen or midi
into specimen? I'm definitely getting a BCF2000 this or next week, but
found a cheap M-Audio and have seen them in action for drums. Haven't
found anything on google yet; if someone does want to point out that I'm
misusing google in this case then I sincerely apologise.

God Bless
Jonty