Re: [LAU] Auto-fitting loops [WAS:] Qtractor 0.1.3 (frugal damsel) released!

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 04 2008 - 19:24:15 EEST

Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> qtractor hasn't none. *you* are in control :))

And in for work (or am I missing something). I think a simple assumption
that loops are 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4 (etc) bars long is a resonably
pragmatic one. It's easy to implement and should work for most cases,
and with the possibility to override with manual settings I think you
get the best of both worlds.

Just to get it straight: does your Qtractor have auto-fit ala my recipe?
If not are there any plans to implement it?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte