[LAU] Changing BPM in Jack Audio Connection Kit 0.2.22

From: The Other <sstubbs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 14 2008 - 03:04:35 EEST

Hello All,

Jack Audio Connection Kit 0.2.22
Rosegarden 1.5.1
Ardour 2.1
Fedora Core 6 with Planet CCRMA sources.

Using Jack Transport as the control for Rosegarden and Ardour. (This is
my first project doing using Ardour.)

In Rosegarden, I have a BPM of 160. I'm using Rosegarden to send MIDI to
my external Roland Sound Expansion modules. The audio output of the
Roland synths is sent back to the PCM Audigy2-ZS sound card in the
computer. I'm recording into Ardour.

I start recording. Ardour is getting a BPM of 120, not the 160 BPM as
Rosegarden is set to.

The Qjackctl window of Jack shows a BPM of 120.

How do I change Jack to use a BPM of 160? Is this a command line
setting I should be using?

Thanks All,
Stephen.