Re: [LAU] Boss GT-10

From: Tinco Andringa <mail@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 01:32:42 EEST

Awesome thanks, that works :D So that only leaves my curiosity question, anyone got a clue? Is this patch btw on track for inclusion in the driver? I noticed the vendor info stuff wasn't in it so it doesn't look like a realy driver patch, I added vendor info in my patch. I will test tomorrow if it works with the floorboard software to see if it works with the midi stuff too.

Cheers,
Tinco